5.12.2011

rating

I saw Thor a few days ago and thought that it was pretty awesome. I've not had a chance to do my review yet, but hopefully will be able to get that done either tonight or tomorrow at some point. But until then, just wanted to post a little reminder about my rating system. For the time being, my rating is very much based off of Netflix in that I am rating how much I liked the movie, and not necessarily how good the movie was. The two are definitely related, but certainly not interchangeable. If it was an incredibly well-done movie, chances are pretty high that I'm going to love it. But, just because I really like a movie does not mean that it is going to be a quality film...I do occasionally like the intentionally bad movies. So, as I do my ratings, here is a rough translation of what each of them means. 1/5 means that I pretty much hated the movie. 2/5 means that I really didn't like the movie...I don't want to see it again, but it wasn't total torture seeing it the one time. 3/5 means the movie was ok. 4/5 means that I really liked the movie. And 5/5, of course, means that I loved it! On occasion, I might add a .5 to my rating, which of course would mean that it's somewhere between the two (ex. 4.5/5...I really, really liked the movie).

That is all for now. Thor review coming soon...

No comments: